Hey, I am a big fan of mushroom and if you are too; trust me you will love this recipe.
It’s takes 45-50 mins to make this. So let’s get started!
For making mushroom Manchurian you will need following stuff –
For mushroom covering –
- 2-3 tablespoons cornflour
- 2-3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 spoons Black pepper powder
- Enough water to dip in mushrooms
- Oil to deep fry
Other required material –
- Mushrooms 250gms(1 packet)
- 1 big Capsicum red/yellow/green – chopped
- Finely chopped Spring onion
- 1 medium size chopped onion
- 1/2 green chilly, cut from middle
- 2 tablespoons horizontally chopped cabbage – optional
- Chopped Broccoli – optional
- Finely chopped Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 table spoon tomato hot and sweet sauce
- Wash the mushroom and cut them in small pieces.
- Now in a bowl, mix cornflour, all purpose flour, black pepper, salt and some amount of water to make a thick batter.
- Dip mushrooms in this batter and kept aside for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, hit oil in a pan.
- Deep fry these mushroom pieces till turns to golden brown. Do not overcrowd the pan with mushrooms as they stick to each other. Also cover a pan.
- Then keep mushrooms aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in pan.
- Add garlic, green chilly. Then onion, capsicum, cabbage in it.
- Add salt for taste of vegetables only as we had added in mushrooms already.
- Now add fried mushrooms. Mix well.
- Add soya sauce , tomato sauce and spring onion. Toss well.
- Serve immediately. Don’t serve it after sometime because mushrooms may become sloppy.