Are you tired to cook today? Want something quick & yummy to eat? Here you go!
Rava uttapa is a quick recipe which can be cooked for breakfast/dinner/snacks. I am sure you will love this recipe! Lets start..
Ingredients for 4 people –
- 2 cups of Rava/semolina
- 1/4 cup of wheat flour
- 1/4 cup of gram flour
- 3 tablespoons crushed oats
- 1 tablespoons chilly, garlic and ginger paste
- 1 normal size chopped tomato
- 1 normal size chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoon curd/yogurt
- 1 spoon oil
- Mix all three flours in water and make a thick yet watery batter.
- Add oats, tomato, onion, chilly garlic paste, coriander, curd, salt in it and mix well.
- Keep this batter ideal for 20/25 minutes.
- Heat non sticky pan. Spread little amount of oil on it using half cut onion or bringle.
- Pour a ladle full batter on pan and spread gradually in all sides to make a round.
- Cook until it’s color turns to golden brown. Flip it and repeat from other side. It usually takes 5 minutes on low flame.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or pickle.
- You can use cheese on it for garnishing.