Paneer is a rich source of proteins. You can make this paratha for a breakfast/Dinner. If you are a health freak or food lover, try out this recipe 🙂
For Wheat dough
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 200 gms grated Paneer
- 2 finely chopped green chilly
- 1 spoon of red chilly powder
- 1 small spoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 spoon of coriander seeds powder
- 1/2 spoon of cumin seeds powder
- 1 spoon of dry mango powder
- 1 spoon of carom seeds
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped coriander
- 1 medium size finely chopped onion
- salt for taste
- Take 2 cups of wheat flour, 1/2 spoon of salt & 1 spoon of oil in a plate.
- Mix these and start adding little water and kneed to a soft & smooth dough.
- Cover this with wet cloth and keep aside for 15/20 mins.
- Meanwhile, for stuffing, mix grated paneer, green chilly, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander seeds powder, cumin seeds powder, dry mango powder, carom seeds, finely chopped coriander,finely chopped onion and salt(2 spoon) well uniformly.
- Divide this into 7/8 equal portions.
- Now, divide wheat dough into 7/8 equal portions.
- Take one portion, roll into 3-4 inch diameter circle on roller board with roller pin.
- Put one stuffing portion inside and seal it by gathering edges into center.
- Roll this again into 6 inch diameter circle. Use dry wheat flour for easy rolling.
- Heat pan, to fry paratha.
- Fry paratha from both sides using oil/butter till it turns to golden brown.
- Repeat same procedure for all other portions.