I see many people don’t like cauliflower’s vegetable in lunch/dinner. This Paratha tastes yummy and I am sure, those who dislike cauliflower, will also love it!
Let’s get started..
- Preparation time : 10/12 mins
- Cooking time : 25/30 mins
- Serves : 3/4 people
- 1 medium size grated Cauliflower
- 1 medium size grated Onion
- 2 table spoon finely chopped Coriander
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup gram flour
- 1/2 cup sorghum/Jowari flour (optional)
- 1/2 spoon turmeric powder
- 1 spoon ginger (2/3 small cut pieces), garlic (5/6 small pieces) & green chilies (2/3) paste
- 1 small spoon red chili powder
- 1/2 spoon of coriander seeds powder
- 1/2 spoon of cumin seeds powder
- 1 spoon clarified butter
- salt for taste – 1 spoon
- plastic paper
- Mix all the ingredients till 13 th mentioned above. Mix well and make a dough. This wont need water as it becomes watery after some time.
- Divide this into 5/6 equal portions.
- Take a flat plastic paper on rolling board or on any flat surface. Apply little amount of oil to avoid stickiness.
- Take one portion of dough.
- Keep this in the middle of paper and spread it on all directions using fingers to make a 5/6 inch circle. If its not feasible, make a use of roller pin to roll.
- Heat pan for frying paratha. Add little oil.
- Place the paratha on pan. Make 4 holes on each direction.
- Fry paratha from both sides using oil/butter till it turns to golden brown.
- Repeat procedure for all other portions.
Happy Cooking 😊