This is one of the quickest and appetizing recipe I came across. We see many notes on eating fish in a diet; because Fish is loaded with important nutrients, such as protein, vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids which gives important benefits to human body and brain.
So, want to try out this and get healthy?
Lets get started..
- Preparation time : 15/20 mins
- Cooking time : 10/15mins
- Serves : 2/3 people
- 1/2 kg Bombay duck/Ole Bombil
- 2 table spoon ginger (3/4 small cut pieces), garlic (5/6 small pieces), green chili (2) & 2 table spoon coriander paste
- 1 medium size lemon juice
- 1 spoon turmeric powder
- 1 spoon red chilli powder
- 1 spoon garam Masala/ fish fry masala (optional)
- salt for taste – 1 spoon
- 1 cup Semolina/Rava
- 1 cup roasted Gram flour
- Wash Bombay duck/Ole Bombil fully with water to avoid smell and dirt on it. Squeeze out the water in the fish by pressing it between your palms.
- Keep them in a bowl and add lemon Juice, turmeric powder and salt in it.
- Add ginger, garlic & chili paste. Also, add garam masala/ fish fry masala and bit of chili powder.
- Mix everything well and keep aside for 15/20 mins to develop a good taste. Excess water may drained.
- Now meanwhile, take Semolina/Rava and roasted gram flour in a plate. Add salt and red chili powder for a taste.
- Coat the fish with the mix.
- Heat pan. Add little amount of oil on it.
- Shallow fry the fish for 2 minutes. Cover it with a lid for 1 mins. Repeat same for other side.
- Repeat for all pieces.
- Serve fish with mint chutney/ sauce/ onion/ ketchup.