Hi people! Hope your weekend is great so far.. I am back after some time with dessert recipe for you.
Fruit custard is very easy and effortless recipe you can try. Summer is on the way and everyone loves to eat desserts 🍨. So here is one for you! Let’s get started….
- Preparation time : 10mins
- Cooking time : 5-7 mins
- Serves : 4 people
- 5 cup of milk
- 3 tbsp custard powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence/ Cardamom powder depending on your likes.
- 4-5 chopped fruits – can be Banana, Sapodilla(Chikoo), Mango, grapes, apple, Pomegranate, Papaya etc
- 4-5 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp tutti fruity (optional)
- Take a thick bottom vessel or pan. Put it on flame. Add milk and sugar in it. Stir to dissolve sugar. Heat this for 2-3 mins.
- Meanwhile in 3 tsp of normal temperature milk, add custard powder. Mix it well and make it smooth. Don’t leave any lumps. Now add essence or Cardamom powder and mix.
- Now add this mixed milk in boiling milk. Keep on Stiring well. Don’t let lumps form. Heat till it becomes thicker. Note that when this mixture colds down it will become a bit more thicker. So don’t let it become too much thick when you turn of flame.
- It usually takes 1-2 mins to get thicker. Let this mixture cools down.
- Now, add honey in chopped fruits. Mix it all over.
- Add these chopped fruits in custard mixture and mix. Keep it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- This can be garnished with tutti fruity and served in a bowl.