And I am here again with a yummy recipe. I never liked banana; but when I ate banana cake, I loved it. This contains just a few Ingredients; hence this can be tried anytime. Bananas and Wheat flour makes it very healthy. So here is the recipe for kids, elders and whosoever who loves cakes….
- Preparation time : 10mins
- Cooking time : 35-40 mins
- Serves : 3-4 people
- 3 ripe Bananas
- 1.5 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup sunflower/rice bran / soybean oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- Grated almonds and pistachio
- 1 tsp butter
- Little amount of milk
- Peel & mash ripe bananas in a bowl. You can use blender, hand or fork for the same. Make it fine and smooth purée.
- Now in this, add oil, sugar and vanilla essence. Stir it very well to dissolve sugar and mix everything together.
- Preheat microwave oven at Convection for 180 degrees.
- Meanwhile sieve wheat floor, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a plate.
- Add this sieve mixture in mixed banana puree. Also add almonds and fold this mixture. If it gets thicken add milk as per requirement. Do not make it too watery or thick. Keep it medium soft.
- Now take a baking vessel. Apply melted butter at bottom so that cake won’t get stuck after baking. Add mixture in this vessel and decorate with pistachios.
- Bake this in Microwave for 35-40 mins at convection on 180 degrees.
- Cake is ready to eat…! Cut it, garnish with cocoa powder and serve 🙂