Hellllo all! How’s life? Hope everything is going well. I am here again with a new recipe. While surfing, I came across benefits of Luffa. It is a very low calorie veggie; so it can be used in weight loss diet. Also, it is used to treat diabetes, jaundice and skin diseases. It has good anti-inflammatory agent thus helping with cardiovascular disease, strokes, and cancer.
So you can definitely try this in your dinner/lunch!
Let’s get started….
- Preparation time : 5 mins
- Cooking time : 25-30 mins
- Serves : 3 people
- 250 gms/ 4 medium size round sliced Luffa
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp chopped coriander
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 pinch of coriander seeds powder
- 12 garlic slice
- 4-5 green chilis
- 1 tbsp groundnuts
- 1 tbsp salt
- 3-4 tbsp chopped coriander
- Heat the pan. Add 1 spoon of oil in it. Add sliced Luffa in pan. Cook this in pan until soften. If needed, add little water to cook.
- Heat pan. Add green chilies, 5-6 garlic and 1/4 th spoon of oil. Fry them till turns golden.
- Smash fried stuff from above step with 2 tbsp coriander.
- Add smoothen Luffa in smashed paste and smash and mix again.
- Heat remaining oil in pan. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, small pieced garlic, ground nuts and turmeric powder in oil. Fry this till turns golden. Now, add smashed Luffa.
- Add salt for taste and 1 pinch of coriander seeds powder.
- Mix well. Cook this for 5-7 mins. Garnish with coriander and serve with bread or paratha or roti.
Enjoy your food. Happy and healthy weekend!!! 🙂