Very good morning dear friends! It’s a Saturday morning. I am sure each one of you must be tired to get out of bed and cook something for breakfast.
I made Moong bean/Vigna radiata sprout salad today. It’s a quick, healthy and yummy Salad recipe one can definitely try.. Let’s get started…..
- Preparation time : 5/10mins
- Cooking time : 10 mins
- Serves : 3/4 people
- 1 medium size bowl of Boiled moong beans
- 1 medium size boiled potato
- 1 medium size Onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic and ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilly powder
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp powdered sugar
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 small size bowl of pomegranate
- Other optional salads as per likings like cucumber/carrot/beetroot/corns etc.
- Mix boiled Moong, potato, onion, tomato, coriander, garlic-ginger paste, salt, chilly powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice, sugar in a bowl.
- Now heat pan. Add oil. Add mixture done at above step.
- Cook for 3-4 mins and switched off the flame.
- Garnish with pomegranate and other optional salads.
Serve and enjoy! Try this and let me know how you find it 🙂
Happy weekend ahead.. Cheers!