A very tasty, yummy and my all time side favourite food while having lunch/dinner is Green Chilli pickle.
Do try it and let me know how you find it.. 🙂
Preparation time : 15 mins
- Cooking time : 10 mins
- Eatable after 3-4 days
- 250 gms green chillies (medium spicy)
- 1 medium bowl of oil
- 2 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 medium bowl of lemon juice
- 1 small bowl of mustard seeds – yellow or split black seeds
- 1.5 tbsp powdered fenugreek seeds
- 1.5 tbsp Asafetida
- 3/4 th medium size of bowl salt
- Cut green chillies in small pieces
- Heat up oil in pan. Make sure you use enough amount of oil. Because oil acts as preservative for this pickle.
- Once oil is hot, add mustard seeds, fenugreek Seeds, Asafetida, turmeric in it. Fry till seeds turn golden or 2-3 mins.
- Now add this oil in cut green chillies.
- Also add salt and lemon juice in it.
- Mix well.
- Now add this in glass jar and keep aside for 3-4 days.
- You can enjoy this pickle once it is ready after 3-4 days and tell me how you find it.