Hey all, hope you doing well. We all know that Broccoli is rich in Vitamin A, K, folic acid etc. Its very beneficial to eat Broccoli for our body. I am sharing my fav, quick and simplest Broccoli vegetable recipe. Try it and let me know how you find it 🙂
Let’s get started..
Preparation time : 10 mins
- Cooking time : 10 mins
- Serves 2 people
- 1 bowl chopped Broccoli – around 250gms
- 1 tbsp green chilli and garlic paste – 2-3 chillies + 6-7 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp powdered roasted peanuts – this can be done by using mixer/grinder. Don’t make it too fine.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add green chilli and garlic paste
- Now add Broccoli and mix well.
- Now add salt and water if needed. Usually it gets cooked without water.
- Cook it for 5 mins.
- Now add powdered peanuts.
- Cook for 3-4 mins.
Your dish is ready 🙂 This can be served with Indian bread or wheat bread or rice…