Mushroom is my all-time fav food and Bhurji (scrambled egg with some spices) is my husband’s fav. So I thought to do this dish and it turned out best. So sharing the recipe here.
Preparing time – 10mins
Cooking time – 15mins
Serves – 3 people
- Mushrooms 250gms chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 medium-size finely chopped onions
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Garam masala – Indian spice and it’s optional
- Red chill powder
- Mint leaves for taste
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add garlic , onion and tomato in it and keep frying till it becomes golden brown.
- Now add mashrooms in it. Stir.
[wpvideo W0jquheu data-temp-aztec-id=”54abdd07-ed89-4c2b-8765-01b38dd36440″]
- Now add garam masala/any your favorite masala like Everest etc. Red chill powder, mint leaves and salt as per taste. Stir it and let it get cooked for a while.
- Usually mashrooms don’t take much time to cook. 5-10 mins are more than enough.
- Now add 2 eggs in it and keep stiring till it forms uniform mixture.
[wpvideo kYqsEusd class=”data-temp-aztec-video” data-temp-aztec-id=”74011fa8-3540-4461-90a8-a38a8992d344″]
- Serve it with coriander sprinkled.
This tastes good with Indian bread or regular bread. Also, this mixture can be used to fill in tortilla while baking them.