There’s so much to it when we think about Food.
For all of us it’s a way to nourish ourselves, but it’s a little different in my case when it comes to me.
Food is a way for me to escape from who I am trying to be each passing day and focus on who I really am, not really talkative but express a lot through colors in my to-do preparation.
This is my journey to food through my eyes and I invite you to explore this journey via my blog which I have started to share all my recipes that you can also savour on weekends with your family/favorite company.
Happy cooking 🙂
Spicy and Tasty
- Mushroom Manchurian
- Crispy Rava(Semolina)Uttapa
- Paneer Paratha
- Cauliflower’s Paratha/Thalipith
- Fried Bombay duck/Ole Bombil
- Indian Green Salad
- Kofta Curry
- Curd(Yogurt) Rice
- Spong gourd – Luffa Vegetable
- Delicious Indian Pasta – Varanfal
- Moong Bean Sprout Salad
- Green Chilli Pickle
- Appe – A delicious South Indian recipe
- Broccoli Recipe
- Mashroom Egg Bhurji